The use of this site is provided by Samoon Skills and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Usage of any personal information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- The content on the website pages is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not breach the rights of Samoon Skills or any third party (including without limitation any Samoon Foundation sponsor or beneficiary) or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- For payments made by the card that you do not own personally, in such cases, the card owner’s permission must always be obtained to make payments using the card. By using the card, you confirm that you have such permission.
- On the website, all trademarks reproduced are not the property of or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- The Payment Gateway Service is being provided to the Donors to facilitate online donation/payment. By using these services of the payment Gateway, donors expressly agree that the use of this online payment service is entirely at their own risk and cost.
- Samoon Skills will have no role in failed transactions and fraudulent use of card/net banking in any manner. Donors are advised to use their own debit/credit card/net banking.
- Any fraudulent transaction/activity will attract action as per service rules and the relevant section of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dehradun Court, Uttarakhand.